My summer 2023

This summer has been so fun but also very sad. This summer I moved and I was really sad, but now I am so happy here. My summer started by having an end of the school year party and I had so much fun because all of my close friends were there. My mom and I went to Ohio for my gymnastics nationals. This was a three day event. The first day we were there we had our orientation and the march in. The second day I watched all of my teammates in different levels. And finally on day three I competed! I started on vault I got a 9.250, next was bars, and I fell so I got a 8.350, my third event was beam and I got a 9.125, and lastly on floor I got my best score, 9.9!!! Almost perfect. I got second all around.

Taken by parent

Some other things i did in the summer was hang out with friends, go to the beach and pool, and play lacrosse. Along with lacrosse I had about 4 tournaments, before I moved I played for the CT Grizzlies. I also went to two overnight lacrosse camps, one for Northwestern, the other one is called Bitters. I had so much fun at those! This summer I went to three new states! Nevada, Wyoming, Arizona. In Nevada I went to Las Vegas, it was super fun. There I went to a Maroon 5 and Katy Perry concerts. Some other things my family and I did was swim, walk around, shop, take pictures, and went in all of the hotels (they were all soooo cool!). In Arizona we took a helicopter from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon, it was so pretty and cool. Last stop was in Wyoming wh

Taken by parent